Beautycounter has so many skin care products, the first time I took a look around I was a little overwhelmed! Let’s just say I wasn’t well versed in what precisely a “serum” was (I’m still not exactly sure to be honest!) I’ve tried a variety of Beautycounter products so far and while I’ve been happy with everything I’ve ordered, there are a few standouts that I’ve grown to love. When it comes to staple items that I’ll always want to have on hand, these are my top 5 favorites!
1. Lotus Glow Cleansing Balm - I was a bit of a skeptic when I first tried this one, but this became my absolute favorite thus far! So versatile! It’s an effective cleanser and makeup remover that doesn’t dry the skin but can also be used as a super hydrating and nourishing face mask. This was my go-to this summer on days when I got a little too much sun and I imagine it will serve as a nice protective layer of hydration in the dry winter months. Right now it’s available in a limited edition larger size, perfect to stock up as a staple item in your cabinet!
2. Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel - This one is a game changer! A blend of gentle botanical and fatty acids clears away dull surface cells revealing brighter, smoother skin! I use this 3-4 times a week and see a dramatic difference! Available now as a holiday gift set with the Counter+ All Bright C Serum, packing a powerful one-two punch for bright, even skin tone!
3. Counter+ Charcoal Cleansing Bar - I really love this as a facial cleanser when I feel like I need a good wash, it doesn’t leave skin feeling tight or dry. I noticed my skin looked brighter the first time I used it! It’s affordable, long lasting (I’ve had mine for 2 months and it’s still going strong!) and I like soap bars because they come in a recyclable paper box, no plastic waste!
4. Counter+ Charcoal Mask - Cooling and refreshing, this mask draws out oils and impurities without over-drying! Works great as a spot treatment for blemishes. I’ve found it a guaranteed way to scare my cats too, I have not tried with children yet!
5. Counter+ No. 2 Plumping Facial Oil - I ran out of this a couple months ago but it deserves honorable mention! Jasmine floral wax gives this oil a beautiful, light fragrance that reminds me of our trip to Tunisia! Every time I applied this it felt like a luxurious trip to the spa! It is super hydrating and gives that famous Beautycounter glow!
Some products that I am most excited to try:
Counter+ All Bright C Serum - this relatively new product has gotten nothing but praise from anyone who’s tried it. Clinically proven to even tone and leave skin radiant, this is top of my wish list for things to try next!
Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer - when I made the switch to cleaner beauty, I invested in the “Flawless in 5” bundle that includes 6 customizable staple makeup items. You can choose between this and the Skin Twin Featherlight Foundation. In hindsight, I wish I had gotten this product instead of the Skin Twin. Nothing against it, but full coverage just isn’t my favorite look for everyday wear. I am looking forward to trying the Dew Skin’s sheer coverage for a more natural look.
The Clean Deo - Coming soon in January, Beautycounter’s new deodorant! It will be available soon as a holiday gift set of 4 mini Clean Deo’s in all 4 fresh scents! I can’t wait to try these!
Some important upcoming dates!
Tonight, 10/30 at 7PM, I'm hosting a live Zoom call! If you want to learn more about these products or are interested in becoming a consultant yourself, please send me a message and I'll forward the link! Can't make it tonight but still want to know more? Just message me and we can chat when it's a better time for you!
Tomorrow, 10/31 is the last day new clients will receive 20% off your first order! Don't miss out on these savings!
Sunday, 11/1 this week's Pop-Up "Potions for Non-Toxic Witches" closes. Get your orders in by 8PM!